Popular Post

robert hoffman shirtless

robert hoffman shirtless. robert hoffman
  • robert hoffman



  • ArmCortexA8
    Oct 14, 05:21 AM
    I think the iPhone 4's screen is too small and has not increased in size physically since the original iphone launch almost 4 years ago. It's time for a screen size increase, either equivalent to or slightly smaller than HTC's 4.3" behemoth. Apple should go S-Amoled with IPS or OLED which requires no backlight and therefore extends battery life.





    robert hoffman shirtless. Shirtless Celebrity Hunks!
  • Shirtless Celebrity Hunks!



  • Sydde
    Mar 11, 05:51 PM
    Anyone think this is a good idea for a thread? If so...

    I'm putting down an engineered floor in my bedroom, was at the local Home Depot hardware store and found a 3 piece Dasco Pro Pry Bar Set (http://findnsave.miamiherald.com/Product/3050919). It's well made, very functional for working with trim and prying up carpet strips, reasonably priced, and marked as Made in the USA! :)

    I would have a difficult time spending money at Home Depot, the thought of founder Bernie Marcus just creeps me out.





    robert hoffman shirtless. robert pattinson shirtless.
  • robert pattinson shirtless.



  • mcrain
    Apr 4, 01:07 PM
    But you were, by your choice, responding to itcheroni, and his/her quoted points had nothing to do with your ongoing diatribe against all things even tacitly related to Republicans.

    Itcheroni's post used the same argument form as many democrats have used when defending President Obama. I found that ironic, so I threw it out there. Admittedly, it was a bit off topic, but considering the big picture on taxes and spending and how bad things could have gotten involves national politics, I didn't think it was so far off to derail the thread.

    As an aside, who do you think advocates for lower taxes, the Austrian economic fallacy, and the theory that spending cuts alone will fix all our problems? Is it really possible to debate this without acknowledging who we are talking about?

    I'd be happy to stand up and praise anything related to the Republicans. It's depressing to not have much to cheer about. Where are all the reasonable Republicans I knew and respected? Why aren't they the ones standing up to this? They used to.





    robert hoffman shirtless. Robert Downey Jr. -- bisexual,
  • Robert Downey Jr. -- bisexual,



  • jonnysods
    Apr 14, 09:51 PM
    What do you reckon these guys get paid?





    robert hoffman shirtless. Game On: Get Lost with Josh
  • Game On: Get Lost with Josh



  • buckers
    Apr 26, 07:16 AM
    I don't want a boring DVD. I want Lion to come on one of those cool MacBook Air-style memory sticks, only compatible with ThunderBolt.

    I too think a USB installation stick would be cool, but easy to lose, I'd imagine! On the flip-side, you can scratch DVDs.





    robert hoffman shirtless. robert pattinson shirtless.
  • robert pattinson shirtless.



  • eatapc
    Oct 26, 09:14 PM
    The .mac mail has been an embarrassment to Apple for some time. Ugly as sin and very limited. Strange, but Comcast updated their webmail interface this week also. The one feature I wish that Apple would add (unless I've missed it) is a button for "report as spam." I get more spam from my .mac account than from my Comcast account; with Comcast, you can report it and have the sender blocked.





    robert hoffman shirtless. Robert Hoffman III-part II
  • Robert Hoffman III-part II



  • AppliedMicro
    Jun 21, 05:13 PM
    I think a lot of people in here are also looking over the fact that the card reader is on the USB bus.
    Where did you get that info from? :confused:

    I do not think it's on the USB bus. Evidence: while the card reader does not show up in USB tree in System Profiler whatsoever - even though other internal peripherals, namely Bluetooth controller & Infrared receiver do! - System Profiler provides two very interesting lines for the "card reader":

    "Link width: 1x
    Maximum speed*: 2.5 GT/s"

    This strongly suggests the card reader being connected via PCIe. So the speed may, in practical terms, not be limited by the bus at all. Time - and faster SD cards - should eventually tell how fast it can go.

    * or something alike. I cannot look it up right now as my currently booted OS doesn't recognize it at all.





    robert hoffman shirtless. By : Robert Hoffman, Thomas R.
  • By : Robert Hoffman, Thomas R.



  • bcsmith
    Sep 25, 11:16 PM
    The only thing that I'm skeptical about this whole thing is that the actual cease and desist letter has not been published. All we have are a few people claiming that Apple has slapped them with a letter and the "poor us" act. Once I see the letter I'll be more apt to believe these claims, until then I think that they are just trying to drum up hits on their sites...





    robert hoffman shirtless. Robert-Hoffman-Lebanon-PA
  • Robert-Hoffman-Lebanon-PA



  • atticus1178
    Sep 19, 03:58 PM
    Not everyone will want to install BOTH updates.

    everyone WILL have to install both updates, you can not update the SMC until you update the EFI, the SMC wont even show up in Software Update until the EFI is done

    also, i did the SMC update, and the fans are so freaking loud, i mean LOUD





    robert hoffman shirtless. robert redford in savannah
  • robert redford in savannah



  • cgc
    Apr 12, 01:01 PM
    A little off topic, but question for those who need Office software, and also run Parallels/Fusion: Do you prefer Office For Mac, or do you prefer to run "regular" Office in Parallels/Fusion? Thanks.


    I have Office 2011 for Mac and Office 2010 for Windows which I run in VMWare Fusion (got both for $9.95 each through Microsoft's Home Use Program). I much prefer Excel 2010 in Windows but Word 2011 and PowerPoint 2011 for Mac are fine.





    robert hoffman shirtless. (ROBERT HOFFMAN Graphi)
  • (ROBERT HOFFMAN Graphi)



  • random47
    Mar 17, 02:18 AM
    9$ usd a gallon here. and thats for regular.





    robert hoffman shirtless. Robert Hoffman dropped by
  • Robert Hoffman dropped by



  • nylonsteel
    Apr 5, 09:27 AM
    ah - good ol woz - the funny aapl family uncle





    robert hoffman shirtless. Taylor lautner shirtless
  • Taylor lautner shirtless



  • tech4all
    Aug 19, 10:18 PM
    I haven't read the link yet, but what would be the URL to the files so you can access them either via a URL or to put an image up in the [IMG] tags?

    Or are you simply wanting to use it as an "external HD"?





    robert hoffman shirtless. Robert Hoffman. Brown eyes.
  • Robert Hoffman. Brown eyes.



  • pmz
    Apr 5, 10:56 AM
    FAKE!

    You can see where they have retouched the Home button.

    First shot especially changes colour as it gets near the white square and there is a definite difference in texture in a circular shape around the home square in the second shot.

    Might happen on the final release but this is not a picture of it and just someone after a pathetic 5mins of fame.

    It's an obvious fake.

    The entire idea of capacitive home button is ridiculous. It would not add one positive thing to the iPhone/iPod, and would instead introduce instant problems that can't be remedied:

    1. Accidental home button presses would be a nightmare.
    2. Double (And Triple) click which are essential commands, are impossible to implement with the same level of accuracy, ease of use, and convenience.
    3. Physical home button press has other functions that for the OS that would need to be relocated and duplicated elsewhere.
    4. Having One physical button is essential to people requiring handicapped access.

    The regular, physical home button is NOT GOING ANYWHERE. NOT NOW. NOT EVER. STOP TRYING TO PUSH THE IDEA DUE TO LIMITED IMAGINATION OF WHAT COULD BE NEXT.





    robert hoffman shirtless. For a bloke who claims he#39;s
  • For a bloke who claims he#39;s



  • netdog
    Oct 27, 05:43 AM
    If you buy .Mac, you pay mainly for the integration with Apple's iLife applications.

    Actually, I pay for the IMAP service and automatic syncing of my contacts, datebook, bookmarks, etc. across both my Macs with an automatic online backup and a web-accessible copy. I am glad to get these services all from one integrated source...in this case from Apple.

    I have a Google account too, but Google does not offer Mac users what .Mac offers. I've got nothing against people choosing not to pay for or use .Mac, but I am really tired of people miscasting .Mac as being much more limited than it actually is to get others to see things their way.

    If you want the services that .Mac offers, you can get it for anywhere from $45 to $79 per year, or about $3.75 to $6.50 per month. For me, that's a bargain. For others, it may admittedly not be worth it.





    robert hoffman shirtless. By : Robert V. Hoffman
  • By : Robert V. Hoffman



  • Mr. McMac
    Apr 19, 10:49 AM
    I just paid $4.13 for regular unleaded this morning. What a friggen ripoff!!!!





    robert hoffman shirtless. evigan out while Briana
  • evigan out while Briana



  • hayesk
    Mar 28, 09:41 AM
    Anyone else thinks that Apple is readying the merger between iOS and MacOSX, at last?

    I mean, why would the OSX get sliders instead of buttons (-> finder, etc)? And how would otherwise be the file-sharing in a cloud-centric iOS possible?

    Looking quite forward to it!

    What remains to clear how they would deal with the custom Apple ARM vs Intel chipsets programming issue (just as ppc and intel?), programming of apps (.app vs .ipa) ...

    Oh, a lot more remains to be clear than that. Like the fact that MacOS X and iOS have completely different UI layers, Window managers, input methods, memory systems, etc.

    People often think a few UI elements are all that make up the OS, but there is so much more happening under the hood, and in the way the user interacts with the machine, that it's pretty clear that a merge between desktop and touch-based OSes are a loooong way off, if ever.





    robert hoffman shirtless. street dancer andie Briana
  • street dancer andie Briana



  • hulugu
    Aug 14, 05:11 PM
    ...I can't think of one person I've talked to who found the ads to be completely positive. The people I know who like Macs were all a bit uncomfortable like me, being stereotyped as smug and elitist.

    If someone calls me smug or elitist because of these commercials I'll be forced to hurt them....Or at least sack their house with siege machines.

    Apple Ads = Chiat Day/Apple Executives
    Me != Chiat Day/Apple Executives

    Therefore, Apple Ads != Me. I don't know why people cannot grasp this simple idea.





    robert hoffman shirtless. (L-R) Jonathan Roberts, Robert
  • (L-R) Jonathan Roberts, Robert



  • bluebomberman
    Mar 2, 02:36 PM
    Google literally Velcro's their server farms? Dang, I should try that.

    I'm serious. See here (http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/14/technology/14search.html?pagewanted=all). And here (http://news.cnet.com/8301-1001_3-10209580-92.html).

    The slow shift to el cheapo green servers and cloud computing makes Xserve an even tougher sell, most of all to Apple internally.

    More so than other tech companies, Apple is famous for making stuff that they want to use themselves. (I remember Steve Jobs once mentioned how Apple employees' hatred for their own cell phones helped drive the creation of the iPhone.) So I'm willing to bet that Apple looked at their server farms and thought, "Dang, we'd be stupid to put Xserves in here. Um, why are we building these things again?"





    Oli3000
    Apr 20, 01:02 PM
    Intel HD 3000 + Backlit Keyboard = two wastes of money.


    Doesn't bother me. I am always a bit bemused by the obsession with the backlit keyboard - I know plenty of people that turn it off! As long as I can find one key in the dark, I can find every other - and the space bar is hard to miss!





    dcv
    Sep 13, 12:40 PM
    You got to wear knickers?!
    I knew the nurses prepping me for my op's fancied me!

    LOL

    yeah as i said - HUGE - bigger than Bridget Jones pants, one-size fits all sort of thing

    but still, glad to have been wearing those rather than going commando, given that they were going to be flinging my leg around during surgery... ;)





    Small White Car
    Jan 4, 10:08 AM
    2d vs 3d...pretty different data consumption

    The 3D is generated on the phone. The map data itself really shouldn't be any different at all. Right?



    I'd say your 500MB data allowance on O2 would be churned up in no time.


    This should be exactly the same as using the Apple maps app in terms of bandwidth. Are people really killing their data plans using Google maps?





    iBlue
    Dec 23, 03:47 AM
    I said I had "limited" time to discuss the idea behind the campaign. Limited is the key word.
    ....
    I actually find it amusing how much time you've spent making a big deal out of nothing here. But whatever puts the wind in your sails.





    dejo
    Oct 27, 07:38 PM
    This isn't 2004. 1gb total storage for email and idisk is pitiful when Yahoo, Hotmail and Google already offer over 2gb of email space alone, for free.
    Sure, but how much "iDisk" space are they offering? ;)